Friday 30 March 2012

EVALUATION QUESTION 5

How did you attract/address your audience?

Using magazines such as Q and NME, I took ideas from both front covers and contents page for my own personal use for my magazine. I also looked at a specific front cover from a Rolling Stone issue with Amy Winehouse on the front cover for font ideas.



You can see from my final pieces, that I used a lot of Q's and NME's work to help me establish a target audience.
Using similar fonts, colours, layouts and picture styles, I was able to use these different ideas and techniques to create my own product.

Using my original photos aswell, I tried to create an Indie effect with their style of clothing, pose, hairstyle etc.
The pictures represent the genre of Indie kids, which is similar to NME magazine.
The style of clothing is more presentable and neat, which resembles Q's fashion statements, such as the Lady Gaga issue.

Prezi 2

No comments:

Post a Comment