Tuesday 29 November 2011

Front Cover Ideas - Name and Font

Ideas for my Front Cover

My main idea for my magazine is simple, main picture, couple of sub-titles and one main headline with the magazine title. 


Magazine Name
In one of my previous posts, I posted a list of potential names for my magazine. With the use of 16 people, a pen, a tally chart and the names, the 16 people I chose picked their two favourite names from my selection.
From the tally, you can see I have a dilemma with two of my names. 'Iconic' and 'Enstyle' both have the same amount of votes. 
Looking back at what the genre of my magazine is, I have to think about what name suits this criteria best.


So basically, the final title for my magazine is.....Iconic


                                               


  MAGAZINE FONTS

Using the font website dafont I found a variety of fonts which I thought personally represent an Indie genre. With these fonts I hopefully have found a rough idea, or certain idea of what font/style I'll use for my magazine cover.







To find a variety of different fonts, I looked at styles from magazines such as Elle and Vogue. I know these magazines are about fashion and not music, but the style of font on the front covers appealed to me, and what sort of style I expect my magazine to be like.






No comments:

Post a Comment